Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

Server Listing Changes

serverlist.thumb.jpg.2fc2cb5ca23283ec285

There are some slight changes happening to our server listings; typically when you're listing your server. The only section changing is the Mid Rate section. What I mean by this, is that the rates that are set for this section are going to change. It is no longer going to be ranging from 26x - 150x.

There has been talk regarding why the rates were like that and that it should be different. I agreed and, the consensus is that the rates are changing! So, instead of being 26x - 150x (for all slots B/J/D exp rates), it is now going to be 26x - 350x (B (base) / J (job) / D (drop) rates).

I feel maybe it could go higher, but we'll leave it up to 350 and see how this new setting works out for the future!

finally someone did this. urgh. its good to see the rates changed because i think that makes more of a mid rate feel.

3 hours ago, Skym said:

those are now the standard rates for classic server?

No. These are the rates if you have a mid rate server you want to advertise... Mid Rate servers must fall in between 26x - 350x. 

5 hours ago, Skym said:

those are also for 175/60 Max base/job level 3rd job?

As long as the server rates fall under 26x -- 350x, it is considered a MID RATE server here at MC