Sign in to follow this  
Kyrellia

Kyrellia's Map Showcase

Hey it's nice to see another mapper here ! I like how u played with the mountains in the second map and how u putting so much effort in lights, it looks nice ! 

Thanks!!

I've only figured out how lights are working couple of days ago, so I'm enjoying it as you can see lol :D

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, botka4aet said:

Good work. Good additional part for Amatsu

thanks =)

It's always nice to see another mapper around the community ! Glad you see your work :D ! What is your reasoning behind the maps? Is there a purpose for them? Are they going to be like a town or like a housing system feature? or? xD

9 hours ago, Mystery said:

It's always nice to see another mapper around the community ! Glad you see your work :D ! What is your reasoning behind the maps? Is there a purpose for them? Are they going to be like a town or like a housing system feature? or? xD

Well.. I did want to make/give them for a Server, which is not following it's passion anymore. In short : no purpose of those maps :l

The Rain Forest (which should have Rain Effect - it looks very nice btw) was initially made as Entrance for something similiar like Payon Dungeon (Sohees, Munaks, Bonguns ect.) 

And the Onsen Map .. hmm.. I guess, I simply felt like making one lol (even tho there is no Steam >_> tried out @clouds .. didnt look thaaat bad lol) 

Edited by Kyrellia
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kyrellia said:

Well.. I did want to make/give them for a Server, which is not following it's passion anymore. In short : no purpose of those maps :l

The Rain Forest (which should have Rain Effect - it looks very nice btw) was initially made as Entrance for something similiar like Payon Dungeon (Sohees, Munaks, Bonguns ect.) 

And the Onsen Map .. hmm.. I guess, I simply felt like making one lol (even tho there is no Steam >_> tried out @clouds .. didnt look thaaat bad lol) 

I thought the mess was sorted, 

Yet you have awesome talent with creating map, your efforts will be paid off dont worry about the particular server stuff, 

Ps- i wana try rain effect map xD, looks interesting 

Edit- its cyro btw,)  midgard-community sync my Facebook from mobile lol) 

Edited by Dheeraj Kollapaneni

1 hour ago, Dheeraj Kollapaneni said:

I thought the mess was sorted, 

Yet you have awesome talent with creating map, your efforts will be paid off dont worry about the particular server stuff, 

Ps- i wana try rain effect map xD, looks interesting 

Edit- its cyro btw,)  midgard-community sync my Facebook from mobile lol) 

Ooooh Cyro lol, was wondering where you have dissapeared to o/

Thanks =)

Yeaaah... I really need to look someday into, how to make a local Server or some sort of thing like that >.> .. So I can view my Maps at least lol

2 hours ago, Kyrellia said:

Ooooh Cyro lol, was wondering where you have dissapeared to o/

Thanks =)

Yeaaah... I really need to look someday into, how to make a local Server or some sort of thing like that >.> .. So I can view my Maps at least lol

oh you reminded me that uhm, ill give you my test server access please pm me!(totally forgot about it xD)

and yeah i was unable to tolerate all drama, soo much negativity, so came out of the scene ( i dont really have much space there anyways)

13 hours ago, Kyrellia said:

Ah yeah, that happens at time. Well I'm glad you still work / do maps though! That's amazing. I know someone was working on a rain effect on Hercules :P Saw a video on it and it looked amazing. I'm assuming once that's polished, it'll look nice with the Payon-themed map!

16 hours ago, Ciruela said:

good work, nice map!

thanks you.

10 hours ago, Mystery said:

Ah yeah, that happens at time. Well I'm glad you still work / do maps though! That's amazing. I know someone was working on a rain effect on Hercules :P Saw a video on it and it looked amazing. I'm assuming once that's polished, it'll look nice with the Payon-themed map!

Yes, I hope so, too :D

Didnt had much time to do anything.

I married recently, moved into another flat and so on xD

I hope I will find some more time now =)

On 1/8/2018 at 8:16 PM, Kyrellia said:

Didnt had much time to do anything.

I married recently, moved into another flat and so on xD

I hope I will find some more time now =)

Well live does have to keep moving forward! Congrats on the recent marriage and moving into a new flat (place)! You'll find the time to work on new things once you're more settled in :D