Sign in to follow this  
Kafra

Sept 5th 2017 - jRO Maintenance

"Monster House" Enjoyment We have carried out the following work with the month of enjoyment.

Monster house addition date added
Thursday, September 7, 2017 22: 00-23: 00

■ "Ragnarok Online" We set up NPC for Omoshi campaign.

Installation period
September 5, 2017 (Tue) Periodic Maintenance Completed ~ Regular Maintenance Start on Tuesday, October 24
* For the installation location of NPC, please see the related page below.

■ Special item sale We started selling "Cos Tama BoysSelection II" for a limited time at NPC.

"Cos Tama BoysSelection II" sale period
September 5, 2017 (Tue) Periodic Maintenance End - October 3 (Tue) Periodic Maintenance Start

■ Sales of the special item "Cos Tama Monsters IV" has ended.

■ The following work was carried out on the effect when equipped with the item "Godsword" of "Ghost Samurai Card".

When the skill "Soul Breaker" was used, when the effect of the complete avoidance rising with a certain probability was activated, we changed it so that the effect will be displayed.
※ Effect will not occur if the effect occurs again during the effect time.

■ Update · Event Information Notice NPC "Shinko Public Relations" changed the words.

Full Maintenance - Patch Notes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kafra
      "Christmas Party 2017 - Holy Night's Heartful Pot Party (Dark)" "Following the event, we did the following work.
      Event duration December 12, 2017 (Tue) Periodic Maintenance Completed ~ Regular Maintenance Start of December 26 (Tue) During the Christmas event, I changed the drop item "Stick Candy" of the monster "Santa Porin" to "Red socks with holes open". I was able to do "Christmas wedding" at "Lettier (snowy city) (xmas)". ※ During the Christmas event period, you can not do regular "wedding" with Pronterra. During the Christmas event, the following monsters will appear in many fields and dungeons. Anthony Socks Smokey Santa Oak Santa Smokey Santa Polin Jack Christmas Wild box I changed the contents of "gorgeous Christmas box". ※ The contents of the above items are not changed even after the event ends. ■ "Costume Mission 2017 December" event was held.
      Duration December 12, 2017 (Tue) Periodic maintenance end ~ January 4 th, 2018 (Thu) periodic maintenance start Target item Cowboy Hat [0] → [Costume] Cowboy Hat Mine helmet [0] → [costume] mine helmet Angel 's helmet [0] → [costume] Angel' s helmet Banana peel [0] → [costume] banana peel Clown hat [0] → [costume] clown hat Telescope [0] → [costume] telescope ■ "15th Anniversary Event Golden Precious Tour II" Following the event, the following work was done.
      "15th anniversary event Golden Precious Tour Ⅱ" event was removed. In accordance with the end of the event, the experience value (Base / Job) and the item drop rate from monsters and quests have been restored to normal values. We changed the installation location of NPC "Jennifer" "Automatic Exchanger" "Quiz Moderator" "Golden Box" "Glory Box" installation location. Jennifer "Luxury liner Golden Glory" (Golden Lounge) "(coordinates: 83, 271)            ↓ "The capital city of Rune Mid-Guts pronutora" (coordinates: 271, 212) Automatic switchboard "Luxury liner Golden Glory" (Golden Lounge) "(coordinates: 84, 275)            ↓ "The capital city of Rune Mid-Guts pronutora" (coordinates: 275, 212) Quiz moderator "Luxury liner Golden Glory" (Golden Lounge) "(coordinates: 84, 285)            ↓ "The capital city of Rune Mid-Guts pronutora" (coordinates: 266, 212) Golden Box "Luxury liner Golden Glory" (Golden Lounge) "(coordinates: 101, 299)            ↓ "The capital city of Rune Mid-Guts pronutora" (coordinates: 275, 217) Glory box "Luxury liner Golden Glory" (Golden Lounge) "(coordinates: 86, 299)            ↓ "The capital city of Rune Mid Guts pronutora" (coordinates: 268, 217) ※ NPC "Jennifer" "Automatic switchboard" "Quiz chairman" "Golden box" "Glory box" will be installed until the regular maintenance on December 26, 2017 (Tue) * NPC "Automatic switchboard" can exchange with the following items.
      Replacement item Golden egg holder (50 pieces) Golden egg holder (150 pieces) I changed the coordinates of the character whose current position is in the event map to "the capital city of Rune Mid Guts (prontera)" (coordinates: 117, 72). When the save point is an event map, we changed the coordinates of the save point to "the capital city of Rune Mid Guts (prontera)" (117, 72). ■ The movement restriction of the following items has been canceled and the item description has been changed.
      Target item [Costume] 15th anniversary wing ■ The patch client screen has been changed.
        The new patch client screen will be reflected the next time it is started after applying the patch. I changed the login screen.
      ■ I changed the loading screen.
      ■ Update · Event Information Notice NPC "Shinko Public Relations" changed the words.

Full Patch Notes
    Total Topics
    Total Posts
    Total Members
    Most Online
    woerys
    Newest Member
    woerys
    Joined 12/16/2017 02:07 PM
  • Members