Sign in to follow this  
Skyline

Check out the new class for RO!

HAHAHAHHAHHAH the Hide.. hahaha! It's using a giant leaf/bush/cat nip?! as a weapon.

The appearance is cute. Reminds me of the summoner class in Blade & Soul, the Lynx (also has animal ears & tails).

The skills seem to be a combination of a little from each RO class. There are range, melee, elemental, supports (buffs/debuffs/heal), aoe/single atk, and even a trap. The new skills would probably be the summoning monsters. Now that I think about it, it's kind of like the ninja class, with summon skills.

This sort of made stating a bit complicated, but not really. I'd assume the player would choose just one out of the three branches (support, elemental/magic, and melee) and stat accordingly. This cat race allows you to be a cat and play in either style of your choice (just no assassin like skills, besides hide... HAHA).

Overall, it seems promising. At least it's cute!

Part two does do a better job of describing the class -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPwhg4RlBss&feature=iv&src_vid=cnqQPwt8Om8&annotation_id=annotation_801387653

Edited by Labyrinth

Yes! I know the person who made the video too haha. I was going to try and gather up some information so I can make a post as well :)

13 hours ago, AnotherPower said:

cool

new class for cat :x  very cute