Sign in to follow this  
Kafra

Ragnarok Styling Shop

2959489453.jpg

Ragnarok Styling Shop

I’m glad to see that ragnarok is still doing things to bring more interest in the game; especially taking some features from other MMORPGs. It seems that Korean Ragnarok Online (kRO) is working on a new feature titled ‘ Styling Shop ‘. Of course, the name could be changed in the future since this feature is still tentative according to their developer notes. This feature is quite new, but it has a similar characteristic like the Dressing Room feature; preview your character with changes without actually affecting them.

styling-shop2.jpg

From looking at the interface, it seems like this feature will allow you to change your character’s hair style, hair colour, and even clothes colour. It will also allow you to ‘equip’ gears on your character to see how the equips will match your new character’s colours. From the looks of this feature, it’s basically a in-game character simulator.

styling-shop3.jpg

Further looking into this, if you notice at the bottom where the money bag is, you will see a zeny amount. From the looks of it, this feature does not only allow you to customize your character, it will also generate a zeny amount on how much the gears + dyes will cost you. There is no word on if you can purchase items or dyes straight from this feature.

What do you guys think of this new feature?

UPDATED – Tues Feb 9th 2016

According to Rytech, this feature has already been released and in kRO’s main servers

Yes i saw this on Ziu's post on rAthena and yea it is nice also the link system can't wait for it..

Yeah the links are down. I'll fix that.

Edit:

Fixed them.

Edited by Mystery