Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

Summoner Class!

Is a good new race, some moves are clones of other skills (leap, hide, kyrie eleison) but this is very common in ragnarok, Most of people simply think this new cat cannot be exist in-game, but after new world expansion and malangdo island, this is expected.

Basic skills:

To mobility and survivality, the Summoners (Doram race job name) have Hide and jump skills, have a Steel Body-ish skill reducing the damage recived (buff stops if you move but still if you attack) good for mobbing. 2 attack skills low damage but very useful in starting levels. Finally the passive able the Summoner summon (oh really) spirits of Sea, Nature and Life to defend himself.

Magic Branch (Plant):

Strong attacks, a good trap, you can lock your target and kill him with a single AoE skill (ground skill, high cast time but small aftercast), good matk with his own itens. Nice survivability. A passive skill who increase magic related status if 20 points are spent in Plant skills.

Phsycal Branch (Animal):

Strong Attacks Like Magic one, Wigh flee (a buf who gives +40 of agility status) and a nice AoE skill (need a target to cast, nice cast time but high aftercast), good atk with own itens. Nice Survivavility. A passive who increase Phsycal related status if 20 points are spent in Animal Skills.

Supportive Branch (Fish):

First Skill heal yourself with time (like renovatio), Second skill creats a barrier and defend the attacks for a low duration (like kyrie eleison), third skill heals a enormous HP quantity consuming a shrimp to heal the target. A passive who increase healing status if 20 poins are spent in Fish Skills.

Some of Summoner offensive skills have a chance to cast again, this chance increase every 30 base levels.

Edited by FXFreitas

13 hours ago, FXFreitas said:

Is a good new race, some moves are clones of other skills (leap, hide, kyrie eleison) but this is very common in ragnarok, Most of people simply think this new cat cannot be exist in-game, but after new world expansion and malangdo island, this is expected.

Basic skills:

To mobility and survivality, the Summoners (Doram race job name) have Hide and jump skills, have a Steel Body-ish skill reducing the damage recived (buff stops if you move but still if you attack) good for mobbing. 2 attack skills low damage but very useful in starting levels. Finally the passive able the Summoner summon (oh really) spirits of Sea, Nature and Life to defend himself.

Magic Branch (Plant):

Strong attacks, a good trap, you can lock your target and kill him with a single AoE skill (ground skill, high cast time but small aftercast), good matk with his own itens. Nice survivability. A passive skill who increase magic related status if 20 points are spent in Plant skills.

Phsycal Branch (Animal):

Strong Attacks Like Magic one, Wigh flee (a buf who gives +40 of agility status) and a nice AoE skill (need a target to cast, nice cast time but high aftercast), good atk with own itens. Nice Survivavility. A passive who increase Phsycal related status if 20 points are spent in Animal Skills.

Supportive Branch (Fish):

First Skill heal yourself with time (like renovatio), Second skill creats a barrier and defend the attacks for a low duration (like kyrie eleison), third skill heals a enormous HP quantity consuming a shrimp to heal the target. A passive who increase healing status if 20 poins are spent in Fish Skills.

Some of Summoner offensive skills have a chance to cast again, this chance increase every 30 base levels.

I just hope they get coded soon on Herc.

It would be a pain to switch to rA just to have this class.

Hercuçes starting to add rebelion skills just right now ^^ you can wait dorams enter on iRO sakray to see their support there xD

I wish I played with the class though lol all i can do for now is just watch other people play xD

On April 2, 2016 at 8:59 PM, blakbord said:

what RO can I play with this class? I want to try it..

There are a few servers that currently have the class... but the server that I know of right now that has all the skills working is NovaRO. 

Can you give me list of private server with doram classes? I wanna try it. TIA

I'm playing NovaRO but it's a lowrate server -_-

8 hours ago, neehanna said:

i love dorams *^*

Have you played with them before?

On 4/13/2016 at 11:57 AM, Mystery said:

Have you played with them before?

yes in kro and yes in novaro and i have the latest rathena-master tested dorams skill and its working 20151029 client:happy:

i think it has the same status with a casting type (offense over defense) sorry for late reply

soon...screenBBRO000.jpg

Edited by neehanna

LimitRO finished the skills now their dorams are totally functional.

Edited by FXFreitas

@neehanna offtopic... but I like that Sakura tree in the middle of Prontera... xD

@FXFreitas all the skills are functional now? Did you guys end up adjusting the formulas regarding the new kRO patches now?

4 horas atrás, Mystery disse:

@neehanna offtopic... but I like that Sakura tree in the middle of Prontera... xD

@FXFreitas all the skills are functional now? Did you guys end up adjusting the formulas regarding the new kRO patches now?

They just released the remaing skills now, its in beta.

@snow1963 we already had in novaRO,LimitRO and if you want to make a server with doram class just go to rathena github:11_blush: