Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery

Tree of Savior

I played the Second "Closed" beta, and that game presents a good mechanic of play, you can spend many hours taking the max level, but with a good party (5~6 players) the leveling rate increases alot, like in RO this game incentive you to play with friends, almost force at 100+ levels, the quests starts very easy and will being hard in 70~80 level, almost impossible solo. For me the PvP need balance, and GvG not being released when I played.

Companion System is very awesome, BUY A COMPANION IF YOU WANT TO PLAY HE WILL BE VERY USEFUL!

Skill System is very nice, sometimes Aim with the Keyboard is a quite weird but we just need some time to adapt the system. And it have JOYSTICK SUPPORT *-*

21 hours ago, FXFreitas said:

For me the PvP need balance, and GvG not being released when I played.

Hm.... how was pvp? is it similar to RO style or?

21 hours ago, FXFreitas said:

Companion System is very awesome, BUY A COMPANION IF YOU WANT TO PLAY HE WILL BE VERY USEFUL!

this is simi;lar to RO pets no? like having a pet. Our pets can attack too like the companions no?

PVP system is same of many games, but do not have overpowered gears and cards like in ro, best skilled players wins, but some classes have cheaper attacks without any way to avoid. Level cap is a great influence, you almost cannot hit a player with a level sightly high (like 10 or 15).

Companions have their own stats and attack, some classes mount them, you can use silver (game coin) to increase his stats with a pet trainer, or simply level him with standard ways. Like the homunculus.

17 hours ago, FXFreitas said:

PVP system is same of many games, but do not have overpowered gears and cards like in ro, best skilled players wins, but some classes have cheaper attacks without any way to avoid. Level cap is a great influence, you almost cannot hit a player with a level sightly high (like 10 or 15).

Companions have their own stats and attack, some classes mount them, you can use silver (game coin) to increase his stats with a pet trainer, or simply level him with standard ways. Like the homunculus.

They dont have OP gears yet!!! xD They will soon :cool: I like the companions. They are pretty cool lol like advanced homuns.

Graphics: 10/10.
Game Play: 9/10.
Trade Sytstem: 0/10

The game is not like RO but it's not bad, but man, if they don't change the pay to win trade system, it will die soon

1 hour ago, Smasher said:

Graphics: 10/10.
Game Play: 9/10.
Trade Sytstem: 0/10

The game is not like RO but it's not bad, but man, if they don't change the pay to win trade system, it will die soon

What do you mean pay to win trade system?

30 trades a month, IF you buy a subscription. 5 auctions if you bought a sub. It's ridiculous.

9 hours ago, neehanna said:

I think he means where all donators are way more overpowered( cash basis over  player skills)

Ye that part I understood I just didnt know what he meant by the trade system :P

3 hours ago, Smasher said:

30 trades a month, IF you buy a subscription. 5 auctions if you bought a sub. It's ridiculous.

Oh wow... o_O! Wth. What kind of system is that lol. I didn't even know that.

On 13/4/2016 at 14:56, Mystery said:

Ye that part I understood I just didnt know what he meant by the trade system :P

Oh wow... o_O! Wth. What kind of system is that lol. I didn't even know that.

yeah bro, it totally sucks. And the dungeon acces is another "#%#"@. You can only acces 2 times to a dungeon per day, if you are premium you have a limit of 4 times.
The game itself have a lot of potential but gravity is too gredy on his games

Yeah see.. that's something I don't like either. Seriously. There seems to be a lot of Pay2Win stuff going on which, in my opinion, makes it worse. 

I'm personally waiting until they turn Free2Play but I'm not going in hoping it's another RO, I'm well aware it's a veeery different game.

Heard it's extremely grindy though, in the same vein as the official kRO.

I had playing this game two day with my wife at closed beta, i feel realy different taste of MMO here can't wait for Open Beta next month.

I think this the most fenomenal games because it's not a long time since officially launch on steam but now many of emulator on development.

Unlike other games, mostly emulator come due to the server binary leakage, like rohan, dragonest etc. 

But it's real open source, some of them has able to connect and play just need time for skills and other things coded then implemented.

Many Private Server may coming soon XD.

1 hour ago, athron98 said:

I had playing this game two day with my wife at closed beta, i feel realy different taste of MMO here can't wait for Open Beta next month.

I think this the most fenomenal games because it's not a long time since officially launch on steam but now many of emulator on development.

Unlike other games, mostly emulator come due to the server binary leakage, like rohan, dragonest etc. 

But it's real open source, some of them has able to connect and play just need time for skills and other things coded then implemented.

Many Private Server may coming soon XD.

They made to open source ? O.o

I'm Playing in Klaipeda server, Game mechanics still same, but some things sucks, you can't trade with players if you won't pay for a token, you won't have account storage (only char storage) if you won't pay for a token, the only way to reset skills/stats is by paying with cash.

Myung-Jin Lee doing a Great work with this Game, but again, the developer (IMC Games) try to turn him into a money machine...

Tip: Turning into a Hunter (Archer > Rank 2 Class > Hunter) you recieve a item to trade into a Velheider (The first cheaper companion).

Em 27/05/2016 at 19:27, FXFreitas disse:

Myung-Jin Lee doing a Great work with this Game, but again, the developer (IMC Games) try to turn him into a money machine...

Exactly. Everyone saying this game would be the Ragnarok's successor, but it's just marketing. ToS is a very limited game.

I was contemplating to play this (since a few of my friends are already playing) but still prefer RO for some reason :P