Radian

Would You?

I am currently making my own server right now and I just wanna know if you guys will play if the rate and mechanics are something like

Base EXP : 1000.00x / Job EXP : 1000.00x

Normal Drops : 100.00x / 100.00x / 100.00x / 50.00x / 1500.00x

Boss Drops : 50.00x / 50.00x / 50,00x / 25.00x / 1000.00x

Max Base/Job Level : 99/70

Max Stats : 99

maybe its not the first time that someone made something like this? the exp/drops are high (it considered as high rate right?) It's been a while since I made my last private server. so what do you think guys?

Normally when you reach 1,000 exp, you're categorized as a high rate. Though, why are you deciding to create the server with a max level of 99? Pre-renewal I assume?

Yes it is pre renewal. well the mechanics are mixed people can enjoy being on a party or go solo with the rates like that. and to be different from what other servers doing. xD

Dont you think that reaching level 99 would be very easy since people can gain multiple levels by killing one monster? Unless, you've changed a few things.

reduce some rates maybe? hmmm, 1k is already high... but if you're planning to make a mid-high rate with max lvl 99... it has to be trans only right?

a quest type of play perhaps? instead of PVPing?

On 4/21/2016 at 11:57 PM, noeldelmundo said:

reduce some rates maybe? hmmm, 1k is already high... but if you're planning to make a mid-high rate with max lvl 99... it has to be trans only right?

I agree with this guy ^^^^

On 7/5/2016 at 3:44 PM, ice_water999 said:

i would, if its just purely woe, otherwise it wont last long, maybe a month or two

Same here. PvP, Party vs party and WoE perhaps.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:57 AM, noeldelmundo said:

I agree with him also ... But if its mid rate then maybe level 150 ~ 175 as the max is good enough ?

Seeing the exp is 150x rates? I often play low rates so i don't really know if leveling to 99 with 150x rates is fast or a little faster ?.. :anguished:

14 hours ago, displaynicarlo said:

is this server up?

No!

Edited by rAsuna