Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

Ragnarok Online: Guardian of Eternal Love

Do you remember the other RO Mobile trailer released previously in 2015 :

If so, here is a new trailer to the game and the new title the game would be called; "Ragnarok Online: Guardian of Eternal Love". Check out the new trailer!

I'm actually quite excited about this. View more images of the new game at our Gallery: 

https://www.midgard-community.com/forums/gallery/category/2-ragnarok-mobile/

The BGM reminds me of Pangya xD
This game looks nice, I hope that they will release it on PC too :(
Wish RO2 was more like this than the current one.

3 hours ago, HungryVidd said:

Of Pangya?.. o_O What's that lol. I honestly wish this was RO2 too... better than the current RO2.

Figure 3: RO heart hunter original painting

Department of Professional Hunter and other professions different, they are not simply through improved strength properties to improve and replace it with dexterity and agility attributes, which allow hunters unparalleled in the attack hit rate, attack speed and crit damage, the property can also enhance dexterity minimum hunter attack damage, so as to maintain a stable output, which is loved by everyone hunters and choose the main reason

Figure 4

Figure 4: Heart RO hunter add programs

RO occupational able to add through different programs to different genres, Hunter is no exception, add different attribute values, you can append hunters set traps, domesticated different skills Falcon. In the distance is preset various traps, adding to the long-distance attack arrows, directing Falcon attack, hunters can always be trapped in the trap opponents gracefully killing!

Figure 5

They even got the falconssssssss!!!

Yes! They've kept intact a lot of RO classic material including MvPs.

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 8.57.20 AM.png

Look at some of these new pics! Nice Poison Spore, Drake, Skeleton, Frog!

figure 1

figure 2

image 3

Figure 5

Figure 7

Figure 9

Here is an additional video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU2MDE0OTM2MA==.html#paction of those who have played it so far. However, this video is in Chinese... even those who are speaking. There is no translation. 

On May 15, 2016 at 10:45 PM, ohio1808 said:

is this game already available? if yes, where cn i get it?

There is no set date yet. Especially not internationally. Edit: It is said it will be released later this Summer in China.

Edited by Mystery
release date

On 04.04.2016 at 5:16 PM, HungryVidd said:

I agree with your opinion. The first version of RO2 was a failure and the second is no better (well judging from what I've seen). Why can't they, for example, put screens of content in advance at the design stage, and if the fans don't like the remake (based on their opinion and wishes), and yet it is possible to take ideas from the same fans who understand the developments. But what I mean, then they would have to buy these ideas, and to invest no one loves, as we know :) . Probably still easier to do something on the spot and get a quick profit. It makes me upset...

the beta is already online for the chinesse comunity since 3-4 days, but i cant find any new videos or photos

10 hours ago, Bneya said:

the beta is already online for the chinesse comunity since 3-4 days, but i cant find any new videos or photos

Really? They have beta already? O.o