Sign in to follow this  
Siegrain

Ragnarok Mobile ?

https://youtu.be/17aw6R84dCw

Hello guys...
ugghh looks Cool on 3D concept design .

Thus far, this game has only been confirmed for a China launch. No word on an international release, but the same developers are releasing Ragnarok Online: Prequel/Ragnarok Zero internationally. So there's a chance they might consider releasing this game internationally. )

Edited by Siegrain

Yeah I posted about this over here too: 

Though, I never heard about Ragnarok Online: Prequel/Ragnarok Zero

omg those graphics are better than the PC version.

I have always wondering, why didn't they update the graphics of their PC game? that would bring a looot of new players 

21 hours ago, Smasher said:

omg those graphics are better than the PC version.

I have always wondering, why didn't they update the graphics of their PC game? that would bring a looot of new players 

I think they would have to remake the client + the game engine. I wish they actually somehow port this to PC though.

So i was reading a spanish blog and they said that it's going to happen, that they will re make the game with better graphics and they put this video as a proof: 

But it says "mobile" version :( so i don't know that to believe!

This will be a great adventure to people who are inlove with the game. More people will play this as it is a mobile gaming version, people tend to buy androids/ios because of this. Haha

This looks amazing, but I think I would never have any battery life on my phone if I used it. ;/ I would love to play it on PC, though.

Really cant wait to play this, might need some portable power banks HAHA, and *cough* stable internet in the Philippines for mobile *cough* .. LOL.

Im just sto glad to see the original RO contents here even though its in 3d :D.. i REALLY LOVE THE BGMs of the game.. cant wait to here it again while cruising midgard :3