Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

Arch Bishop Alternate Outfit

archbishopalternate.jpg

jRO has released the new Arch Bishop alternate outfit! They just recently released it yesterday (April 12th 2016)! The new alternate outfit joins the line of releases: Guillotine Cross, Genetic, Royal GuardMechanic! What are your thoughts on the new alternate outfit for Arch Bishop? I think the female looks a bit more school-girly now. =/

If you don’t remember what some of the outfits are supposed to look like (keep in mind there may be some alternations prior to their release dates) have a look at this image!

keep in mind this image above is slightly old but some of the classes' looks are not far off (i.e. AB's)

1463a5f4.png

47b50152.png

8c646a65.png

Male one use a formal cloth, like geneticists and Warlocks, Very well made, a sightly changes of first project, I love how they done him.

Female... Well... Japaneses... we know, why they love clerics wearing short cloths? rsrsrsrs

On April 14, 2016 at 9:57 PM, FXFreitas said:

Male one use a formal cloth, like geneticists and Warlocks, Very well made, a sightly changes of first project, I love how they done him.

Female... Well... Japaneses... we know, why they love clerics wearing short cloths? rsrsrsrs

Lol! Yeah! A lot of the female classes seem to have less clothing. Except for the female Royal Guard

25 minutes ago, cookielyon said:

So cute.

Is this available for download on the forum? <3

Not yet. I have to get it off jRO's patch and upload the sprites separately. 

On 27/09/2016 at 4:22 PM, Kai said:

Female new outfit looks like Magical girl

Haha I also thought it