Sign in to follow this  
FXFreitas

[Project] Dark Knight Job Class Sprite

*FIRST THREAD OF THIS SECTION*

Suck it

Dark Knight Sprite

Here I'll Update all progress of this sprite ("Oh FX why did you not creat a showcase thread like in other forums?" This is very easy to answer, I want Only 1 thread separated for this project to make him very visible, if you see a thread named dark knight sprite, I'm sure you'll click to check this out hehe.)

Well lets stop with this waste of time, and goes directly for the important part:

What your Plans for this Sprite?

Haha, My original Idea is take the DS sprite, complete, and turn into a Job sprite, to someone code the class for his own server.

"B-B-Bu-But You already completed the Sprite!"

Yes I do. Here:

ds_dark_knight_male_by_fxfreitas-d903wibds_dark_knight_female_by_fxfreitas-d903w

But as you can see, they are Ugly and very incomplete. I Already done their sprs, I'm using as costume, to test:

job_propaganda_2_by_fxfreitas-d9yya9f.jp

See my dilema? They Are too shiny and their pallete template is very weird, so I need to remake these guys. Ragnarok use Dead collors to characters and have smooth animations, these guys uses 3 frames to a animation what need 6 frames .-.

So I decided to do a Rework on these sprites, completing the animations and re-doing the palletes.

We done with the History, now what my progress?

The version with the original sprites is almost ready to release

New version already have All stand and sit sprites re-done, I'm working in three Pallete Templates to him

propaganda_new_dk_by_fxfreitas-d9zf6ip.p

As you can see, From the left we have the original template based on his Mask, redone in RO some Years Ago. In middle a Darken Version Maybe a Mix of my original pallete idea using purple instead of black brown with some custom like bronze plates and dark blue cape. And finally the Right one in a Brown version with blue plates and red cape.

"Ooh all this background don't let me see the sprite"

Here a Example without background:

propaganda_3_by_fxfreitas-d9yya9s.jpg

And Finally about the release:

I'm, really Thinking about the release of These Sprites, and thats my final decision:

The sprs with Oficial DS Sprites Will be released in something close to 2 months for FREE

The Redone Sprite Will be deliveried by request under some conditions, I'm not sure if will be Free or PAID lets see this later. No date yet.

Separated of job sprites, I'll release a Item Set based on his armor (Weapon, Armor, Boots, Manteau) not sure if will be Free or PAID, Maybe.

Hope all of you enjoyed and understanded all my thread Don't forget to leave your comment!

Edited by FXFreitas
  • Upvote 1

I agree. The original sprite would fit the DS version more than in PC RO. The redone sprites you did look a lot more pleasing. The sprite seems to be more refined along the edges and the lines in between the boots, clothes, etc. The patterns you decided looks good too. 

Female Sprite:

propaganda_3_by_fxfreitas-d9zr618.bmp

Just Re-shaded and Fixed the hands, nothing much special, female sprites are even made better than male sprites, I don't need to fix any weird thing on her

The female looks good. I think the male's stance is a bit weird. Like a status almost :P

Released GM Sprite of DK (Test Purposes) Anyone can use it. Next Step is make the other wapons (Axe, Dagger, 2H-Sword)

8 horas atrás, DimzWorld disse:

amazing your idea , u can give me ?

Maybe when it get finished, but walking sprites are very hard to make .-.

I'm still working on this version.

It is a lot of work. Though, it'd be worth it when it is done completely ;D

i want this sprite in my server as GM sprite hahaha looking forward to this

WOOW  Female is so sexy it seem like Magician + Guillotine Cross in one clothes

if i play male character other player will scared me and use fly wing and he will think Oh that is assassin i think that was boss

best work i like it