Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AshiHanna

Am I doing it right?

Hello guys i need some info regarding with hp and sp table since i will use trans class,soul linker,star gladiator,kagerou&oborou,rebellion,summoner and no third class

is this balance?

AP&Support-hi priest,hi wizard,professor,creator,soul linker,summoner,

kagerou,oboro                                                                                            lowest hp and highest sp

AD-assassin cross,stalker,star gladiator                                                    higher hp than ADR and lowest sp

Tank-lord knight,whitesmith,paladin,champion                                          highest hp and higher sp than AD

ADR-sniper,clown,gypsy,rebellion                                                              higher hp than AP and higher sp than AD

if not please share your thoughts thank you:happy:

( kagerou and oboro has been moved ad class to ap&support class 5/2/2016)

i agree rebellions need a bit more hp but I think @Mystery has a point. Mage classes already have high SP tables.. but low HP already.

any reason why should i add more hp to mage classes?

in my opinion they shouldnt (cause they are already annoying when it comes to Woe) and for some reason mage classes majority in other games are not that tough buuuuut they are deadly when it comes to skills( spam type as they say ...) :11_blush:

True they're annoying... but they get picked off really easily. Also, How much is instant cast for you? Because if players can archive it easily, then spammable skills are annoying. Though, most AoEs can be blocked by some resisting cards.

150 dex insta cast .5~1 sec delay in all skills (2~3 sec delay potions) yes they are easily picked off they are not meant to be in frontline... in order to defend themselves they could use you know firewalls,webs,traps etc etc

If they're in WoE/BG/GvG it isn't too bad. But if they're up 1v1... another story xD

Mages already have Safety Wall and most importantly Energy Coat, which reduces a lot of damage. IMO, they should keep their low HP mods.

well it depends on the rate. if its high rate or shr, maybe mid getting gtb kills them right off the bat

my rate is 500000x and non multi level up renewal 255/120 for MVP card it  would be 5% drop so lucky for them to have GTB card and no mvp room *^*

so should i continue my format or still need some tweaks?