Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery

Zeny for Everyone!

If you know our Release Notes section, you'll notice certain updates that are tagged 'Current Release' and others with a note saying 'In Development'. Safe to say now that the update pertaining to Zeny is now our current release:

Basically, everyone on the forums has the Zeny currency. The Zeny currency will act as a way for members of the forum to purchase things throughout the forums (i.e. cosmetics, advertisement spaces (used as a discount), etc.). You will notice in every topic / post, under your avatar, you will see a little money bag with the word, Zeny, in blue with the count of how much Zeny you currently have. 

Although it serves a purpose, it also is a bit fun. Let's just see who will be the richest member :P !

How do I get Zeny?

• New users joining will get 25 Zeny for just joining. 
  • Posting replies will get you 5 Zeny
  • Being a Topic Author and posting a Topic will get you 10 + 5 Zeny (15). 

You can lose / gain Zeny with every post / topic!

• In every post / topic, staff has the ability to give members an additional 50 - 100 zeny. Normally, you will be given 50 - 100 zeny depending if your post / topic was supportive, insightful, etc.

You are Logged

• Everyone has a log of how much Zeny they get. It logs when you get any Zeny accumulated to your profile.
  • You can view the log by going to your Profile --> Click the tab 'Entry Points'.

not quite clear system for me to understand (how could I lose Zeny?)... however, this may become a pretty entertaining contest :biggrin:

Well there isn't a way to lose Zeny just yet @Aiko. Need to figure out a way or ways to lose Zeny + spend it.

10 hours ago, Mystery said:

Well there isn't a way to lose Zeny just yet @Aiko. Need to figure out a way or ways to lose Zeny + spend it.

interest heats up! :joyful:  waiting for updates!

(still a little afraid of losing Zeny hahahah)

10 hours ago, FXFreitas said:

Nice use of Point System, it have a purpose, but I don't know if I'll use my zenys .-.

4 hours ago, Aiko said:

interest heats up! :joyful:  waiting for updates!

(still a little afraid of losing Zeny hahahah)

Thanks. Why wouldn't you use your Zeny ? :P

58 minutes ago, miko said:

hi

Hi there. Please make sure you stay on topic :D

well, this is awesome! :D

and this could be a lot of help for us newbies. thanks a lot! (Y) 

7 hours ago, opposite412 said:

hi. im a newbie, rookie, brand new person to this community. and I wanted to ask about zeny. is it okay?

You gain zeny as you post :P / create topics.

This system is being adjusted. This topic will be updated with the new system information.

This system is now obsolete and has been revamped with a new ecosystem: