Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery

Rune Midgarts Economy

Kingdom of Rune Midgarts

I am introducing an overhaul of our current Zeny system titled 'Midgard Economy'. This new system works just the same as our old one, but better. Introduced in this new system is the new Banks, graphing data, transaction logs, ability to now purchase things inside the store (when items come available) and a lot more.

Gaining Zeny just as you use to

The system still gives players a variety of ways to obtain zeny but also introduces a new way.

• New members (players) get a Starting Zeny amount of 25z --> 50z.
  • Topics that are created give the author 15z --> 30z  .
  • Topic replies / comments give the author 5z --> 10z.
  • NEW! Approved uploaded files will give the author 125z

The Bank of Midgard

We have a new bank titled Bank of Midgard. When you view your dashboard, you will notice on your left your 'Spending Account' and the 'Bank of Midgard' account and on your left you can see your what your Networth is. Basically, your Spending Account (i.e. your individual player zeny storage or a chequing account in real life) is what you will use to spend on items you can purchase or account upgrades through our store. Now, the Bank of Midgard acts just like a bank in the game of Ragnarok Online and in real life. You put Zeny inside the bank and you will gain interest on it. As always, there are some regulations that need to be met:

• Minimum balance requirement is 1,000 Zeny.
  • There is a transfer hold period of 4 days.
  • The interest rate is 5%

Now with the new system as well, you can do transfers or 'trade' Zeny.

Transferring with the new System

With the new system, you can now transfer Zeny between your Spending Account and the Bank of Midgard. Also, you are now able to transfer Zeny to another player (member) ! So, just like in the game of Ragnarok Online, if you see a newbie and you would like to give the little guy some Zeny, well now you can do that! Just head over to your dashboard, click on 'Zeny' in your Spending Account and click the green button 'Send to Member'. 

Transaction Logs

As always, every transaction you make with your banking, transferring, and even getting Zeny from posts, everything is logged.

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 6.38.34 PM.png

Graphing it Out

You are introduced to several graphs throughout the ecosystem, but the main graph you see right away is in the Main Dashboard of the economy system: https://www.midgard-community.com/forums/?app=points&module=points&controller=economy You just get a brief overview of what Zeny is, access to your Individual Dashboard, a graph outlining which groups have the most Zeny / Networth.

To the Navigation!

You can quickly browse the economy by going to our Main Navigation, hovering over 'Marketplace' and clicking 'Economies'.

Current Additions / Changes / Modifications

• Negative - Being issued a Warning results in you paying 100z (this can change in the future) to the Kafras.

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 7.12.46 PM.png

• NEW! Positive - Uploading a file to the marketplace will grant you 125z.

Enjoy and I can't wait to see how we can further use this new ecosystem as it develops :D! I of course will be posting replies to this topic with additions / modifications, etc.!

Our old system has been removed:

Any Zeny owed to me will be transferred over to the Bank!

Updated:

NEW! Positive - Uploading a file to the marketplace will grant you 125z.

Saw something like this before, but I don't get the use of it. You want to encourage posting&upliading? 

8 hours ago, Ridley said:

Saw something like this before, but I don't get the use of it. You want to encourage posting&upliading? 

Just to encourage some activity at least. In result will allow you to customize your profile / change display names, etc.

On 2016-07-14 at 4:10 AM, Andendaguyo said:

may i know what is the function of the zeny ? maybe to buy something?

It will eventually be used to pay for things to unlock certain things on your account.

This system is back up and running now! It will be used as a stepping stone toward leveling your account through our Leveling System.

Adjustments!

• NEW! New members (players) get a Starting Zeny amount of 25z --> 50z.
  • NEW! Topics that are created give the author 15z --> 30z  .
  • NEW! Topic replies / comments give the author 5z --> 10z.
  • NEW! Approved uploaded files will give the author 125z