Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

Have you made long-lasting friends playing RO?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have long-lasting friends since playing RO? If so, how so?

Hey Drew :]

Is 6-7 years long enough? If so, peeps from Moonlight count! You too~

!! Hopefully I do count :P

lamentably no :(

Aw too bad man! :(

You do! :D You might remember: Sherv (Deadly), Dereck (Sasuke), Des (Freedom), Eve (GM Wish), Seng (Dexter), John (Rice) & Joy (Randall Joy)~ :]
We do keep in touch with peeps from Moonlight, but a lot have lost contact (like Jaq, Danny, Walter, Pewpew, Poring, etc). ;[

You do! :D You might remember: Sherv (Deadly), Dereck (Sasuke), Des (Freedom), Eve (GM Wish), Seng (Dexter), John (Rice) & Joy (Randall Joy)~ :]
We do keep in touch with peeps from Moonlight, but a lot have lost contact (like Jaq, Danny, Walter, Pewpew, Poring, etc). ;[

Yeah I remember them :P Been a while though, but still do. How have they been?

They're doing well~
Sherv just finished his first year in college, Dereck's doing well with his job & engaged to his dream gal, Des is still stationed in Japan but will be back in the States soon, Eve is working as always (gonna marry soon I believe), Seng & Rice is busy with their work, and Joy got in IBM!

They're doing well~
Sherv just finished his first year in college, Dereck's doing well with his job & engaged to his dream gal, Des is still stationed in Japan but will be back in the States soon, Eve is working as always (gonna marry soon I believe), Seng & Rice is busy with their work, and Joy got in IBM!

Ah Eve. AS always it seems xD Well thats good for everyone!

I did, and some of them are already married. They were my mentors, they taught me how to be a good guild leader, game master and well now I'm an owner.

I still have contact with just one friend that I met at Dark-RO, we used to play there since 2006 and now we're running a Server :D

The RO friends I've known the longest I met 6, maybe almost 7 years ago. Had great memories, and there's surely better ones to come.

On March 18, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Frost said:

The RO friends I've known the longest I met 6, maybe almost 7 years ago. Had great memories, and there's surely better ones to come.

Wow that's good. Been awhile then xD

starting in 2008... Oh a lot of people with whom I communicated. But today there are only probably 5 people with whom I more or less contact. heh, again the memories came flooding back about those times...

Met my friends on a private server wayback 2007 I guess and until now we're still united with one guild. :)