Sign in to follow this  
Ridley

[Project] The GRF Project

Download counter: 40.104
Offering 2 versions of the grf now. Scroll down for more info. Both data.grf do NOT require rdata.grf.

Option 1:

Download GRF + DLL Mediafire (clean standard kRO GRF)

The grf is up-to-date 2016-08-04. Its cleaned up, and optimized. A Lot of invalid content is removed or merged. The size is 1,18gb (1.275.931.939 bytes) most data.grf i saw out there were 2,1gb+.
Works perfect with all current pre-renewal and/or renewal content (rdata.grf is not needed). You still need the content of the Translation Project in order to use this.
All cutins in this grf are reduced by 40%
Note: This is pure kro data.grf and does not contain any jro/iro/whatever files

b6b0d9cb4486bf8d4705400cd370e011.jpg

Option 2:

Download enhanced GRF + DLL Mediafire

This GRF contains all official files. Its cleaned up, and optimized. A Lot of invalid content is removed or merged. The size is 1,39gb (1.493.587.980 bytes)
The grf is up-to-date 2016-08-04.
Please throw a PM on me if this GRF is missing something! I want this to be the most complete one of all smile.png
Small summarize

• more than 90 additional maps
  • more than 600 additional items
  • more than 60 additional NPC's
  • more than 130 additionalmobs
  • more than 700 additional cutins
  • I already added  the files from the Translation Project, all left to do is to adjust your clientinfo.xml

725c59d8585058bfb453dccc50635d05.jpg

Instructions:
1. Download the data.7z
2. Extract it
3. Put both (grf + dll) into your RO folder

All rights and credits belong to Gravity

Note: you can still encrypt your grf with SecureGRF or Tokei's GRF Editor - just use another name than cps.dll for it.

Changelog:
Fixed some damaged (official) files (e.g. sarabeholder)
Fixed size of minimaps
Fixed some magenta pixels
Delete kro typo folders</pre>
If someone wants to upload them to a different hoster I would really appreciate it. Drop me a pm and I will include it here. 

updated thread 2016-08-07

Edited by Ridley
  • Upvote 1

I thought of also start a git repo for it and store all the different files so its easier to maintain/gather. But I Can't think of a good way to do that and storing gigabytes of files in a git repo... well, if anyone has an nice idea, please throw it to me.

4 hours ago, Ridley said:

I thought of also start a git repo for it and store all the different files so its easier to maintain/gather. But I Can't think of a good way to do that and storing gigabytes of files in a git repo... well, if anyone has an nice idea, please throw it to me.

I don't think storing it in a repo wouldn't be that bad. =/ Unless there is another site that can organize it better?

Problem was the huge ammount of files and overall size, it would be so much and during some tests my pc got to its limts (32gigs ram and 8cpu)
per grf there is ~75k files and its ~7,7 - 8gb. 

Maybe instead making repos for each different grf, i just offer a repo for the enchanced one

Wow! Thank you for sharing this to us! This would help us! Up for this +1