kRO has been working on rebalancing some classes. This means that certain skills for certain classes have been adjusted / changed up; either they have been buffed or pretty much nerfed. So far, it looks like some good changes have been made.
Preserve will disappear after changing maps
SP costs of copied skills has been adjusted from 200% --> 130%
When you are using the Shadow Spell skill, it will still activate even if the attack misses. It will also activate when using bow type weapon. (It will become the same system as sage's auto-spell)
Homunculus will receive a little portion of EXP when the owner kills a monster.
- The homunculus can enjoy a bit more EXP from an event or BM.
- Homunculus max level has been changed from 150 --> 175
- Homunculus skills will have their own individual cool down time.
- There is a new change coming to the AI system.
- Updates to each Homunculus is still in discussion... but here is what we have so far:
- Increase the damage of Needle of Paralysis
- Pyroclastic will no longer damage your weapon upon skill ends.
- Eraser Cutter will become neutral for all levels, largely increase the damage, and decrease the variable cast time
- Xeno Slasher will become wind for all levels, largely increase the damage, and decrease the variable cast time
- Sonic Claw's cast range increase from 1 cell to 2.
- Skill after-cast delay decrease a little for Silvervein Rush and Midnight Frenzy.
- Greatly decrease the fixed casting time for Stahl Horn
- Heilage Stange's AoE increases.
- Players are able to delete any instance from where ever and whenever
- New pets have been introduced for players: Moonlight Flower & Phreeoni