|Becoming a Mage|
~ Becoming a Mage ~
After completing all your beginning quest and levelling to 10/10 Novice, it's time to become a Mage. As you may or may not know, Mages harness the power of the Elements (Neutral, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water). If you have an understanding on how the Ragnarok Elements table works, then being a Mage is no problem.
When you do become a Mage, your stats will reset. So don't worry if you put in a lot of STR as a Novice, etc.
- Int - more damage
- Dex - decreased casting time
- Vit - gives more HP + resilience to not interrupt your cast
Beginning of Quest
To begin the quest, you must head into Prontera (go north from the field you've been levelling in). Once in Prontera, keep going north (and a bit west) till you reach the Castle:
- Once in, talk to the Grand NPC (he's in blue, in the middle). He will begin the conversation and process of changing to a Mage.
- After, talk to the Wizard. He will give a brief run-down of what skills a Mage has stat bonuses, etc.
- Once you confirm, you will be asked 3 questions so get ready!
Once you've answered the questions, proceed to the actual quest. You will be warped to another map to begin the quest. It consists of killing monsters and pulling a lever.
In the map you get warped to, you will find Plants and Wild Boars that spawn. It is best you focus on killing the Boars first then the Plants. Once you've completed that, a lever will appear... click it and pull it then walk to the warp portal that appears.
- TIP: Make sure you use First Aid (the Heal skill) and/or Potions to help with the quest.
Once you've successfully completed the quest, you will walk into a Great Hall with guards, fellow mages, other people, etc. Click the button in the button right hand corner to walk. Once you've reached the end, there will be Mages there. Once you've finished the conversation, you will become a Mage!
!! Congratulations !!
Thanks to PrimeX for some pictures and Info.
Edited by Mystery